A very special girl

over 13 years ago

I met a very beautiful girl, we become good friends. She knows that I love her. I know that she has feelings for me, but I don’t know if she loves me. I also know that she cares very much about me. Her name is Cristina. We will be aprt for a while. Please tell me if she loves me and if she will accept my love when I comeback to her? Many blessings

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey there,

I see there is going to be a turning point in your this friendship. I would be happy to help you and can answer you honestly and accurately to your concern. please contact me for right away help, am on line and waiting for you call

blessings

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Well, the old saying – absence makes the heart grow fonder – might be true in this case… You have told her where you stand and seem to have been clear and honest about your feelings for her. Maybe it isn’t a bad thing that you have to be apart for a while. She’ll have time to think and realise that she’ll miss you. Many blessings to both of you. Hope it works out.

over 13 years ago

Hello.

I see a great future for you, contact me for a 100% accurate psychic reading.

Many discounts, etc. I give detailed answers, I offer unlimited questions and I give a free follow-up.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Adrian,

I emplore you to allow me to Enlighten You on the big picture of your specific situation with Christina.

Contact me Live

Waiting To Assist You,

Priestess Kandi Rason