LOVE. :( :(

over 13 years ago

my name is manal i am female and m d.o.b is 6th january 1996 and i am in love with this male whos name is ali ,his d.o.b is 1st of july 1995 i really want to know if ill ever be close to him even just have a conversation and have a laugh ,because he gives me mixed questions and my brother is his friend is that why he dosnt want to talk to me ? to not hurt my brother ? he gives me butterflies and he smiles at me :( plz help i really want to know xxxx

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The first thing you must do is talk to your brother and ask him right out what he would think if his friend and you were to become a couple tell him that you like his friend and then whatever the response go from there you maybe surprised by your brothers response he may actually approve but you will never know unless you talk to your brother as this seems to be the only obstacle standing in the way and if your brother is ok with you and his friend becoming a couple then talk to his friend and go from there but remember that if it does not work out then you will have to see this guy as he is a friend of your brothers.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

hey Manal,

I have read your post above. With the help of your guides and my own, I will answer yours questions with great honesty. I can see something is coming up. Contact me for further assistance.

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hi Manal, and happy new year :) i do see that this person confuse’s you so much as throughs you off a bit your so happy when hes around and you want more but you want to know his feelings befofe you take it any futher, you are a good hearted person, i see that you and this person are twinflames, i would Love to help you more with ACCURATE n HONEST advice im a REAL psychic on here, and would give you the most accurate and honest advice i see for you and him, 30 cents a min :) first 3mins free!

over 13 years ago

1996? Sorry but you’re too young to be on this site. You don’t know what love is yet.