timeframes missed.

over 13 years ago
poonam's photo

lingga (poonam)

2 posts

I have spoken to a number of psychics, they all said my ex-boyfriend will come back to me. all the timeframes have passed with no results..? does that mean he will not come back..?

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

no time frames are given can be changed by what else is going on in the choices made by the individuals involved these predictions are made as an approximate given whats being seen at the time of a reading should it be given in weeks it could be months continue on with your path that you are following and rejoice when he returns do not close your eyes or heart to other possibilities as they present themselfs peace love and light ldyfi

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hello there,

Never loose hope. I am here to help you, although you seems tired of trying many. Give me a try to get honest answer at once. What ever it comes so that you can make up your mind to decide further, isn’t..?

Happy new year

Good luck :)

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello Poonam,

You are Aquarius..??? Get answers about Your Future now with 2011 Psychic Reading

I’m expert in the field of love & soul-mate and compatibility. I can reveal his description and time frame of your meeting. Kindly contact me soon to enable helping you.

I would be glad to help you and answer your question with great accuracy and honesty.

Blessings

over 13 years ago
visionsbysabrina's photo

VisionsBySabrina (visionsbysabrina)

27 posts

Hello Poonam, I m sorry you didnt have luck with the time frames that others have given you, If you read my profile, You will see that I am very good with timelines, I know you have called many but if you like give me a call, Im sure I can help you if this is what spirit sees for you. Blessing, Sabrina

over 13 years ago

I give on date time frames, I am a highly clarivoyant empath psychic. I can give you insight and tell you all that’s coming up. I have NEVER failed a customer. I would be glad to assist you, so contact me and we can chat :)

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I can truly understand your frustration I have had the same thing happen been told timeframes and none of happened for me either not just in one area of my life but several but I have realised that something that has been existent in my life has been a huge contributing factor as to why things have not happened in those timeframes it does not matter time it is just a number what is important is the details the thing will timeframes perhaps it is not such a good idea to know as when you get told a timeframe and it does not happen then you are dissappointed and feel a negative emotion and then you attract more negative stuff so to stay in a positive frame of mind not knowing when might be best can’t be dissappointed if you don’t know. As they say ignorance is bliss and this seems to be true I guess just focus on getting your life sorted and when the time is right he will be back and then you will be happy. After that what is important is not making the same mistakes again else you will be back here in the same situation. So take time out for you and make some positive changes that will be helpful to making things work between that guy and you when he does return.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
catherineramos didn't upload a photo

Psychic Catherine (catherineramos)

14 posts

Hi dear i would be more than happy to help you with this,Please contact me live as im on right now,Also ask about my $10 special with 15 mins of unlimited questions thanks hope to hear from you soon.

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

not all psychics are 100% accurate on timeframes

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hello,

Victim of Mangal Dhoosa. Nothing is impossiable, as can guide and help you to get your love back. call me am wating for your call.

Good Luck