hate

over 13 years ago
memolow didn't upload a photo

memolow

5 posts

why does he hate me so much

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey..

Please do call me. I would be happy to help you and give you an honest answers right away. My special offer $5 for you

Blessings

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hey hun, i would be more then happy to provide details on him, may i please have your name and d.o.b

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hello.

Remember ups and downs are part of life. Never give up trying. Lets talk and see what comes out. I can see there is positive change in his behavior in the time to come. Contact me for answers.

Happy New Year

over 13 years ago
visionsbysabrina's photo

VisionsBySabrina (visionsbysabrina)

27 posts

Honey you jump to these conclusions out of insecurity, I am sure that is not the case, Call me and i am sure spirit will be able to tell you what he is thinking/feeling.

Sabrina

over 13 years ago

Don’t be so pessimistic, positive thoughts get you somewhere. If you constantly expect bad, nothing will get better. Contact me for a reading, I am non sugarcoating, honest patient and caring. :)

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

You are not helping your case one bit by thinking the worst so here is what I suggest.

Step back and take a deep breathe.

If you continue to think in this destructive manner then you are creating a self fullfilling prophecy and your insecurities may actually bring about the one thing you do not want to happen I should know the one fear I had with someone happend I should have not thought what I did and now he is no longer around. The best thing is to stop what you are thinking and start enjoying things with him and start putting faith into things that things will work out you have to believe for it to work so I would suggest positive affirmations something positive that you can tell yourself everyday this will become second nature and what this does is retrain your subconscious mind. Not sure but are you aware that you think 50,000 thoughts a day and is part of why people attract negative things into their lives and are not aware of it. Everytime you feel the urge to think the worst take a step back, take a deep breathe and then ask yourself this if I keep thinking this what will happen and as soon as you see what will happen and you do not like what you see then stop what you are thinking and replace that thought with a happy moment you have had with that guy and this should then help you to stay in a positive frame of mind.

Beat of luck

over 13 years ago
catherineramos didn't upload a photo

Psychic Catherine (catherineramos)

14 posts

Hi dear i would be more than happy to help you with this,Please contact me live as im on right now,Also ask about my $10 special with 15 mins of unlimited questions thanks hope to hear from you soon.

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hi hun, i would be able to help answer this question, if i may have your d.o.b i will give you accurate and HONEST answer(s) i wont have you pay until you feel the connection, im a real psychic and wish to be taken as 1 happy new yr

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hi hun i would be happy to help please give me ur d.o.b