First Love

over 12 years ago

For about a week now and it’s more frequent, I’ve been having dreams about my first love. I don’t know why. One night, I had a dream that I saw him and I gave him a big hug and he kissed me. It felt real & even cologne smell on his shirt. last night, I had a dream that we talked on the phone and we were going to meet again? Is this dream trying to give me a message or it’s just a dream ?? any insights would be helpful :)

over 12 years ago
psychic_desiree12's photo

Mystic Love Spells <3 (psychic_desiree12)

29 posts

I am here for you I can help you. Call me for a honest & accurate reading on your dream… Take a look at my profile and give me a call, Im here for u.

Love & Light,

Desiree

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

your angels are spkeing to me there trying to tell you someting good is on the way for you i will love to help you in a live chat wish you well

over 12 years ago

Thank you ladies for your insights :) I agree with you layla. I had a strong sense about that today.. Maybe he is coming back around…

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother.I am running a deal of 1.99 a min or we can do my 10 dollar deal for 5 min which would u prefer hun if you would like more than that we can arrange a flat rate for that as well