Courtesy

over 12 years ago

I’ve had the experience a few times now of paying for a reading under a special price, paying a one-off charge, not a price per minute. This is against my better judgment at times when it is offered, as it’s becoming common we are cut off or the reader leaves the chat suddenly.

Is it too much to expect a message sent from you the reader to the client explaining why cut off and offer them the chance to finish the reading with you? And not on your feedback page, days afterwards when you’ve been logged on reading every day, as it comes across as insincere and for the benefit of others. I know you deal with rude clients who often try to take advantage of you, but we’re not all like that. It works both ways with clients being scammed by readers who aren’t really readers at all and ripping us off too. A little customer service goes a long way in having a happy repeat client.

Thanks to Psychic_Paula who DID send me a message to apologise for our chat suddenly ending part way through. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to reconnect with her yet, but the direct message to me and the offer to finish the reading I paid for was VERY appreciated and goes a long way in showing integrity.

Thank you.

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

When You Get A Chance call me Back To Finish And Again Im So Sorry About That.Many Blessings