Hope

over 12 years ago

Hi there I have been through the longest 2 years, long story short partner of 14 years got hooked on drugs and left me and children 2 years ago he went straight from our relationship into another and now has a baby to her, I relocated myself and children from new zealand to australia in feb this year it has been a long, hard and lonely journey however we are semi settled now, I am a full time mum, work full time and am studying. I know I still love the man that walked away from me but i dont know if i want to be with him? I do know though that I want to be with someone and want to be married to…will this happen for me and do me and my past partner have a chance…thank you

over 12 years ago

contact me live, i can help

over 12 years ago
psychic_desiree12's photo

Mystic Love Spells <3 (psychic_desiree12)

29 posts

I can help you, contact me live. Read my profile I am here for you.

Love,

Desiree

over 12 years ago
psychicmisty's photo

Misty's Life Journey's (psychicmisty)

4 posts

hello Kerrianne i would love to help and read for you so if you wolu like to know what i can pick up from you feel free to have a live chat with me hun..

what i can tell you is theres so much more out there for you and your doing a great job with your family and work

god bless and i hope to hear from you soon (-:

over 12 years ago
spiritual_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Reader & Spiritual ... (spiritual_adviser)

23 posts

Its seems like every time u try & take a step forward it takes you three steps back. You cant get to where u want in life & it seems like the past has know reflected your present & soon your future. this isn’t your first time being hurt like this & its time to do something about it, please contact me live , i do feel a connection with you & do want to help, im very generous with my time and will give u a reading till fully satisfied.

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

hi dear call me for assurance on his situation

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Hello Sweetie, I sense that the path to happiness is opening. You have completed the phase of “change” and now you have a new beginning. Please contact me. I use no tools or need dob. I pick up quickly. I am here for you if you need me. Many blessings xoxo

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

your ex i have a strong feeling not much has changed with him. were you thinking of attending an event of some sort in the future? because i see you meeting somebody at a place where everyone is dressed in a formal manner.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hats off to you my dear for being so courageous and strong,and protecting your kids the best way you could,while being so fearless and brave in this lonely territory! You are a woman and a half.Congrats for that.You deserve a partner who could give you ounce for ounce,we can look together with a tarot reading.I have a few to choose from,msg me and we will chat some to see which would be best.bless you sweetheart :)

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

You do need him you belong with him but this other woman is very bad she has control of him I can give you a deatiled reading