Never felt like this before.

over 13 years ago

I’m a mother and grandmother, 13/11/1957. Over 30 years ago I met a man who I thibk I fell in love with. We went our separate ways tho and I married another man.Lately things have gone very wrong with the marriage and I’m trying to leave. The other man has come back into my life by a strange set of circumstances. I still feel the same about him but I don’t know how things will turn out. We’ve met once and have texted a lot. Over the holidays he has been staying with his estranged wife and family, I have only heard from himonce in all that time. I’m confused about my feelings, all I know is its like a physical pain not hearing from him. Our situation is very complicated. I stillhope he gets intouch, we live quite a distance apart. Can anyone help meplease?

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Donna,

Am an expert in the field of love & relationship. I would be happy to help you and will provide you an accuarte honest reading and answer to your current situation. if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you. Call me I’m on line & waiting for your call.

blessings.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The first thing is to sort your current marriage which means talking to your husband to see if there is a future if there isn’t then it is best to end the marriage as it is not fair on anyone so being honest is the most important factor no point in staying in a marriage if both parties are not happy and do not see a future. As for this other man he needs to do the same as any loose ends are just going to complicate things once both of you have tied up loose ends then take it slowly do not rush it get to know one another all over again and see where it is headed and do not be in such a rush with things take your time and enjoy each others company. Marriage is something that should not be taken lightly so a lot of thought must be put into this before any decisions are made. I will tell you this I have an aunt who after 30 years of marriage woke up and realised she did not love her husband anymore and left him she is now with someone else and from what I know she is much happier. Yes her kids who were adults were not happy at first but they soon got over that because your happiness is important just as much as anyone elses and as I say never do something just to please others you have to be honest with yourself just as much as everyone else.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

HI dear, there’s a reason for everything. Seems a reason you marriage is not working, and a reason he’s back in your life. I would love to help you find some answers, and get some clarity an happiness in your life. Contact me now, I am running a special. Blessings!

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hello there,

Time takes it own course and thing get change, this is called life, take it as comes to you. But you need litle preparation. Am here to help you to show you the right way to lead happy life. Contact me live if you see me on line else leave a message i will refvert back quickly. No sugar coating here

God bless and good luck.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Donna,

I have a lifetime of experiences (40 years) to Enlighten you on which road you should travel at this fork in the road of your life.

Contact me live and I will look deeply into your situation.

Waiting to Help You, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

*hi hun i do see that you been very confused and stress but more then the rest of us, you are a good person always trying to do the right thing, your aware of what you want in life your just having trouble getting it, i would be more then happy to do a reading for you with all ACCURACY and HONESTY season special Only $10 for 20mins :)