Future

over 12 years ago

Is my life going to get better and am I pregnant or just fat.

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

hi jean why dont you message me and give me your DOB and Ill see what i can find out for you God Bless

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

You need to see a doctor not a psychic in regards to pregnancy for several reasons or at least buy a home pregnancy kit.

As for the rest of your life I am picking up that at present you don’t have a very positive view on yourself or your life. Only you can change things and that inner drive and desire is what does it but also your thoughts. When you think negatively that’s all your going to attract when you think positively thats what you attract. Start by changing the way you think and you change the direction of things. When achieving goals your thoughts have to match the outcome for it to happen you already have to believe it will happen for it to how you get there isn’t as important. I would recommend you have a listen to the strangest secret audio there is a strong message in there that should help you see things

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

i am seeing strong energy around you please contact me in chat mode for guidance with this