a dream that i keep having

over 13 years ago

i keep on having this dream were im giving up something that i love for this woman to go and dance with her in a competion that i seem to have fallen in love with all through i can’t see here face only a shadow figure i really want know if theres anything thats causing this or is it a sign to me . im really mainly trying to figure out what it means any help is grateful as i have no money to pay for a reading of any sort

over 13 years ago
giagainze didn't upload a photo

Gia.Gainze (giagainze)

19 posts

I can analyse the dream for you, i would like to do it privately as it does tell about some personal issues within your life, you can email me or speak live to me, i would need your first name and dob as all my dream analysis is done with a in depth spiritual reading to insure we are not missing or misunderstanding any area. Many blessings, hope to hear from you soon, Gia.

over 13 years ago

if this helps with the dream it seems as though i threw away a big football tryout just for her and dance with her and some comoptetion

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hey Darren its Carmella again, i would be more then happy to help you figure out what does this dream mean and each part of it has to do with, i will once again be needing your D.O.B. i assure you i will get sraight to the dresm without draging you in different area of life, you should honestly be aware of your dreamd because some may to do with the future

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I always go to a good website but I see this website erase links so I have copied and pasted what each part of the dream means

Dance

To dream that you are dancing, signifies freedom from any constraints and restrictions. Your life is in balance and in harmony. Dancing also represents frivolity, happiness, gracefulness, sensuality and sexual desires. You need to incorporate these qualities in your waking life.

To dream that you are dancing with a partner, signifies intimacy and a union of the masculine and feminine aspects of yourself. If you are leading, then it indicates that you are in control of your personal life. It could also mean that you are being overly aggressive and assertive.

To dream that you are attending or going to a dance, indicates a celebration and your attempts to achieve happiness. Consider the phrase the “dance of life” which suggests creation, ecstasy, and going with what life has to offer you.

To see children dancing in your dream, indicates a happy home life.

To see ritualistic dancing in your dream, denotes your need to get in touch with the spirit within.

Dance Class

To dream that you are in dance class, indicates that you need to learn to let go. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are learning the steps to some new project, new process or new stage in your life.

Dance Recital

To see or dream that you are in a dance recital, suggests that you are ready to move forward into a new phase in your life.

Woman

To see a woman in your dream, represents nurturance, passivity, caring nature, and love. It refers to your own female aspects or your mother. Alternatively, a woman indicates temptation and guilt. If you know the woman, then it may reflect concerns and feelings you have about her.

To see an old woman in your dream, indicates your concerns about aging and growing old. Alternatively, the old woman may be an archetypal figure to symbolize feminine power.

To see a group of women talking in your dream, refers to some gossip.

To see a pregnant women in your dream, symbolizes abundant wealth.

Football

To dream that you are watching football, indicates that you have great satisfaction in your work. You will achieve your goals as you progress through your life.

To dream that you are playing football or on a football field, represents your competitive nature. Alternatively, you are not getting enough cooperation or support in some area of your life. You are being faced with many demanding challenges.

I think this dream symbolizes that you are ready to move on to a new phase in life, that you may not be getting the support from others that you would like and at present you are faced with many challenges, but you maybe feeling guilty about something as that woman represents guilt. Dance means happiness as stated the dance competition means new phase in life, woman represents guilt and aspects of your mother and football represents the challenges that you face in terms of not getting the support that you would like possibly from your mother is there something that you are trying to do that your mother opposes at all that you are happy but at the same time you feel guilty.

Hope this helps