Did He Cheat?

over 12 years ago

my husband went out on a works golfing trip and then into town

i know he has been to a strip club and he has never said. never had any reason to doubt him before, but has he been unfaithful?

hope you can help x

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I would love to help you with this. I am seeing alot around him and what is going on. call me in chat today.

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

Yes he was at a strip club and he had took a numberfrom there too hedose love you but he has had made love to a woman

over 12 years ago

contact me live, for the REAL truth

over 12 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

I am actually seeing alot going on through his head at the moment revolving alot of the issues that has been occuring between the two of you I would love to have a live session with you sweetie keep in high prayer! xoxo

over 12 years ago
blessed_prophetess's photo

BLESSED PROPHETESS VICTORY (blessed_prophetess)

22 posts

I am sorry for your worry dear. I can see the name of the street he was on and also names and a specific date.I can also give you a prayer recipe that will help you in your marriage that will give you healing in your home that will start to work within 14 days,its a spiritual medicine soap from africa,and the ancient recipe is over 10,000 years old,a favorite among the yoruba housewives! I can help.If you are interested,come see me for authentic evidence of psychic powers..you don’t have to say a word.

Bless! Victory

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

he did.