Possible Stalker...

over 12 years ago

Thank you all who addressed this.

Ever since I started working a new shift my car has been bashed, bank info at work missing, and my phone number was given out for schedule purpose; that same day random men calling my phine asking for private massages…..I beleive its someone at work….I work with two females and three males…......any guidance on this issue. I even sold my car so it would not be targeted again…

over 12 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

This is not a psychic issue. please take matters seriously to protect yourself. I don’t feel it is someone you work with. I feel it is someone in your life that knew your schedule change. I feel strongly that you need to report this to all proper authorities. if you are intersted in trying to find pout who is behind this call me or email. But like i said i dont think its someone at your new schedule job. I think you should report this and follow up before contacting a psychic. I feel you will get your answers that way

over 12 years ago

contact me live , i can give insight into who, why and how

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I would love to talk to you about this. I am feelinga strong energy on who is doing this and how you can catch them call me in live chat

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

You need to report this to the authorities they can do something but only if you report it. Whoever this is has probably done this before the sooner you report it the sooner the problem goes away. I would be writing a list of all the people who have threatened you, spread rumors about you, caused you trouble in the past and give the list to the authorities and they will question those people. From now on keep pen and paper on you at all times as you never know when you may see something.

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

I think you need a cleansing

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Miracle worker you seem to promote spiritual work out of curiosity as you don’t have prices listed on your page what do you charge for cleansings, reuniting people, and other spell work