Please Read!

over 13 years ago

This past 5 months have been the hardest of my life to say the least. All the financial difficulties, losing a few good friends along the way, and more importantly losing the woman I love and the family we made and shared together for 6 years. Its Christmas Day and all I can think about is her and how much I truly love, miss, and want her and my family back together again.

I’ve spoke with several psychics along the way and they all assure me to some extent that her and I will rekindle but every one has given me a different time line. In my heart I feel that she know where we both belong and in my mind I hope that she is preparing herself to make that step towards her and I rekindling to a happier and healthier relationship for us and our children’s sake. But as these days turn to nights and I spend them alone in complete quiet – I start to fret in the unknown.

As I stated, my financial situation is that of a morbid state currently so I cannot pretend that I am here to seek any private chats because I just cannot afford it right now at any rate. I am simply asking someone to post how they truly feel on the subject and IF there is any possibility that her and I will ever rekindle our former relationship?

I am but a fraction of who I used to be.

over 13 years ago
rains_loving_insight's photo

Rains Loving Insight (rains_loving_insight)

39 posts

Hi there Terrell…this is what I got off of the cards when I consulted them for your question ok. I don’t normally answer them right on the board, I usually wait until i get hired but in your case if FELT my guides telling me to help you with this ok!!

This is the time frame they were showing me and what needs to be done in order for it to come back to you two working it back out ok.

It shows that you will have to become very ambitious in your effort to win her back AND you need to get yourself back on track BEFORE you pursue the relationship with her ok. I feel she wants you to be more of a leader in other areas of your life then what you already are ok.

The time frame for this should be about eight weeks ok…so hang on til then ok. Just remember that the cirucmstances that are around the time line doesn’t neccesarily mean that it will happen RIGHT then and there ok…but it should be AROUND this time ok!!

It shows when you do this you will have the skill and mindset to make it work this time around and should not have to feel this again with her leaving at any point in time again. It shows once you all get back together that you BOTH will have many new opportunties to grow together financially and in the relationship area.

Ok when you get the money and get on your feet hun I will be more then happy to help you…so when you get set better financially I would LOVE to look into this some more for you.

You take care!

Many Blessings Rains Loving Insight