SPIRITS FOLLOWING ME

over 12 years ago
babyv69's photo

Victoria Cowell (babyv69)

2 posts

Hey im kinda new at this, but i have been bothered for about 10 years, 2 different houses.

I have been bothered by 2 black figures, one white teenager, stands about 5’8, a little girl, a bird.

The 2 black figures ~ I have seen these 2 figures by a basement door that will always open and close on its own. hardly see them.

The one white teenager~ This man is always seen, whatever i am doing, he is always seen just directly starring down at me or running down stairs… a constant viewing of him.

A little girl~ One day i went to the park in the winter, I saw 1 single foot print in the snow, and surrinding it was clean white snow. Creeped out about that i went to the swings and then saw a little girl about 5-8 years old just sitting there starring at me. creepy, I went home and my little sister, 4 years old at the time, now shes 8, was not acting like herself, and would only listen to a different name but i can not remember the name. Then i started seeing the girl again. This girl follows me to stores, friends and families homes. Im not sure what she wants. Then on top of this, 4 years down the road my boyfriend is hearing little girls screaming and laughing. One night while i was sleeping he was flashing a light around my room, being the first time he moved in, he heard a little girl say stop shining the light on me, ect.

The bird~ he just flies around

On top of all this we always hear people talking, people walking around, doors opened and closed, tv turning on and off.

One more thing, my brother knows nothign about this, and he asked a sychic if there is any spirits following the family, and the person said only one, an evil spirit following your sister.

Can someone help me to figure out whats going on?

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I can help you with this haunting issue contact me in live paid chat

over 12 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

please contact me if u wish as soon as u can bless it be

over 12 years ago

contact me live, i can help

over 12 years ago
direct_medium_lila_star's photo

Clairvoyant Italia (direct_medium_lila_star)

8 posts

If you would like me to look into this for you please call.

Blessings to you!

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

First I want to say,they will not hurt you. Please contact me so I can look into this for you. If you do not what them around just tell them to leave, it is that simple at first. One has a message for you and I know another is there to protect. Again, Please contact me sweetie if you like xoxo.

over 12 years ago
psychicmisty's photo

Misty's Life Journey's (psychicmisty)

4 posts

hi im misty and let me just say i know alot about this stuff so if you didnt get any help yet im more then happy to get you all the answers you want and more but the main thing is dont how your fear hun it becomes stronger off of your fear so dont let the fear get the best of you like i said im more then happy to get you your answers so if you would like you can give me a call to look more in to this matter sweetie

godless and hope everything works out for you hun

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i need ur dob