Still trying to find out whose my soul-mate

over 13 years ago

Hazel eyes, J.P., white, and I have no idea who to notice. Please help anyone! Thanks. ;)

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Cheloe,

Happy holidays! I am here to help you discover where and when you will find your soul mate.

Provide me with your correct date of birth, time of birth and exact place of birth. I will take a look into your birth chart and tell you what I see.

Waiting To Enlighten You, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Cheloe,

i would be happy to help you right away in your any situation. Please do contact me via chat box here to get your answers quickly.

Marry X’mas.. God Bless..

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hey there choloe, if i may have your d.ob. i can ACCURATELY! and HONESTLY give your REAL answers you have the right to know whos your soulmate and extra(s) dont waste any time or money with false psychics i am real and i will prove it to you hun 5mins free with every chat to make sure we have a conncetion before hired :) Many Blessings Ms.Carmella

over 13 years ago

Allow me to opportunity to help answer these questions for you, I am offering a special 25 minute PSYCHIC chat reading for $10 or $0.89 per/min.

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hello,

Nothing is handy in life . Every thing happens within time. I can see some one is comming on your way shortly so called your soulmate. lets meet in live chat and get your honest and accurate answers.

good luck