Do we have some kind of special love connection

over 12 years ago
dan68 didn't upload a photo

dan68

33 posts

I keep getting thes thoughts that i just want to hold here and its a very warm feeling like a mother has for a baby but at the same time its a very strong sexual feeling too she has that mental illness that they hear voices and to menny thoughts at the same time and her moods can change and you cant tell sometimes what her real feelings are and she surpresses feelings too is the reason why im feeling thes things could it be thats what shes really feeling and she feels what up feel like were one if so could it be that know matter were she gos or who shes with this connection will keep use together no matter what guy she loves and is with is there a special connection there and thats why i get overly emotional how did we end up this way if so ? if someone can anwser this thank you Dan

over 12 years ago

contact me live, i can help

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Hello Sweetie, please feel free to contact me. There is a lot going on and yes, there is a connection but this is a lot more involved. if you like contact me because I will need visual details of both of you. Many blessing xoxo