I need CLEAR answers

over 12 years ago

My ex and i broke up several months ago and i miss her terribly. Ive heard we are soul mates and i need to know if thats true and i also need to know if we will ever get back together. I hope you guys can help.

over 12 years ago
psychicgiovanni's photo

Gio (psychicgiovanni)

26 posts

Would be more then glad to assisted you in any aspect in your life. Allow me to tune into your Aura/Energy to answer the question you seek to know.

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

there is a deep root cause to this situation. Please feel free to contact me if you wish. Many Blessings.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

If you want her back then have a read of win back love by Annalyn Caras it will help you. Do you know why you broke up as soon as you realise that and put in place a plan from reading Annalyn’s book you will need to resolve the issues that caused you to break up and those issues can never happen again else another break up is on the cards. You will need to prove to her through actions not words and rebuild everything from scratch if by a miracle you get that second chance.

over 12 years ago
kimlee626's photo

Kim (kimlee626)

12 posts

Go to Clairvoyant Candybarr. She is honest and can see the future. I trust her with my life. I have known her for 3 years now. Many of her predictions have came to pass, even little things. It’s unbelieveable.

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Hello there hun, I’m good with soulmate relationship connections. You may call me anytime for a reading on this. :)