LOVE AND CAREER

over 13 years ago

HI IM GOING TO SCHOOL FOR PHARMACY TECHNICIAN AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS A GOOD MOVE FOR ME. AND ALSO I WONDERING WHAT IS MY SOUL MATES NAME AND IS HE COMING SOON.

over 13 years ago

Come to me and I will give you a full life reading with exact date time frames and complete clarity on where your life is going, no sugarcoating non judgmental patient and honest. :)

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello Tamika,

I would be happy to help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight on your current situation. Hire me answers back right away . Please intimate your name and dob/time for detailed reading. Contact me for Live chat.

marry x-mas

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i see that attending this school will be a very positive albeit hectic expierience for you. alot of hard work and edication will be needed. as for the love life,i am seeing somebody surrounding you now who may be interested. i cannot tell you if he will be your soulmate though.

in terms of your soulmate i am getting the letter t and 2 zodiac signs being gemini and aquarius. this is all i can tell you for now. if you are interested in having a private reading done by me click on my name and chat wih me. my work is not for free but i will promise to do my best to provide you with the answers you seek and if you are not satisfied with your results you are more than welcome to request a refund.

love and blessings,miko

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hi hun, i do see you have been going throu some stress latly and alot of confusiton, but these times of the mos people are, for more ACCURATE and HONEST info please provide me your d.o.b and season special first 5mins are free :)

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello, join me with your date of birth,time and place of birth with name. I will reply your all questions. God bless you.

over 13 years ago

Allow me to opportunity to help answer these questions for you, I am offering a special 25 minute PSYCHIC chat reading for $10 or $0.89 per/min.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Tamika,

Come Chat with me, tell me your correct date of birth and I Enlighten you on what careers you were born to be good at and take a peek at your love sacopes.

over 13 years ago
giagainze didn't upload a photo

Gia.Gainze (giagainze)

19 posts

Hay Tamika, I do specialize in soul mate readings as well as love connection and guidance, i can help you here… Also i am feeling you choice for career is good, I can always take a deeper look for you, just give me a call!

Many Blessings, Gia.
over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hii..there ,

Need help with accurate and straight forward answers. No sugar coating here. I am always willing to help and am expert in the field of Love Relationship.

Good luck