soulmate

over 12 years ago
joanne65 didn't upload a photo

joanne britt (joanne65)

1 post

l had been chttin with a man for 5 months , we had a very strong connection b4 we even met so l decide to go to ireland to meet him , we instantly clicked , had a great time , hemn l came home , we msg and txt each other , how me missed each other etc , he sent me a txt sayin he would have to comeover as l was the one , then about 4 weeks ago he started to ignoe me , then when l did gethin to contact me m he said it wouldnt work , l was too far away , and he had stuff goin on in his life , l dontreally believe he truly wants it to be over , l still feel this huge connection , l dream of him almost every night , normally l would have given up and moved on , but because of this connection , finding it hard , lm due to go over there in 2 weeks , really in 2 minds what to do …....is i really over

over 12 years ago
selina didn't upload a photo

psychic abilitys by jasmine (selina)

3 posts

you need the right advice and the right psychic i read people like you and they all end up happy i can pick up on your energy and his you need to have the right advisor i can do a full love reading and do it by the phone pleaes come try it you need the aswers. i am very honest to all i see

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

Well he is confused he just dont want to get closer too you because he wants you everyday. your too far there is alot more to the story though & things can be done to get you two together please contact me live I know i can help

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

This is just temporary hun.

He has been thinking a lot and wanted to be sure. :)

Let me know if you want to know more details and how you can enhance this communication to the next level. :)

over 12 years ago
dianeghandi didn't upload a photo

Chanda (dianeghandi)

3 posts

I am going to be real honest and tell you I dont feel that he is trying to play a game or anything but he ddoes have people talking to him and convincing him that it may better for both of you to wait. he is confused so by not talking to you it buys him more time. you really need to have a reading on HIM done before you go, then you can see what is the right thing to do. Please contact me so we can do the “other person reading” Blessings, Chanda

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

he is using logic over the feelings of his heart.I do believe he cares,but his mind is at war with him.All the signs point one way (the distance,expensive trips,being apart),and his heart another.we can do a full tarot reading to see how things will progress.send me a message with your date of births and we can talk a bit before you decide to hire.bless you