frustrated

over 12 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

My guy friend ended our friendship yet AGAIN. He’s been doing this ‘get close pull away’ thing all year. One minute saying he wants to date me then saying he only wants friendship. When i try to get closer to him he pulls away and becomes distant. When i show no signs of interest or give up he gets close again and starts giving me more attention. Lately we’ve been doing a lot of arguing, and we havent spoken in 2 weeks. He kept saying he has a great life, he’s been single for 20 years and he’s afraid i would ruin his life if he got too involved with me. I have no idea why he feels this way. Is he still interested in me, or is he interested in another woman now? Will i hear from him again?

over 12 years ago
cfairleight's photo

Constance Fairleight (cfairleight)

12 posts

The game he is playing is typical of someone who is insecure and is looking for significance from without himself. Until he finds this within himself or finds a way to create this through other outlets he will keep this push pull thing going. It is not you that will ruin his life it is his ego that stands in the way of his happiness. Remember, we are all responsible for our own happiness and no one else can “ruin our lives”. Whether or not he is interested in you or another woman, this core issue still remains a blockage that will prevent him from ever committing to anyone. Is this the kind of relationship you are truly seeking? I feel that there is a more fulfilling and truly unconditional relationship on the horizon for you if you make room for it in your heart. Namaste

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

I would suggest you totally ignore him and not easily give in whenever he makes contact. Prove to him that if he really wants to be with you, he has to work on it and make effort – and you won’t be playing with his stupid games.

You are no toy, hun.. to be toss back and forth like that. Make him lose this game by going to the extreme. :) Tc!

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

The first thing you need to be asking yourself is what do you want in all of this, what outcome would you like.

Secondly guys like to do the chasing it goes way back to the caveman days.

Thirdly if you do want to settle down with this guy you need to learn how they think in terms of women and relationships so I would recommend you have a read of catchem and keepem by Christian Carter or at least sign up for his newsletters as his programme will certainly give you insight and help steer things in the right direction

Committment is a forbidden word it makes a guy run in the other direction.

over 12 years ago
psychic_cynthia didn't upload a photo

Psychic to the Stars (psychic_cynthia)

1 post

hello debbie i would like to do a love reading for you i feel he realy cares for you but is too affraid of love and you do care and love him but are very tierd of going in circles and i can tell you whats going on in one reading thanks god bless cynthia