time to let go...?

over 12 years ago
sjl didn't upload a photo

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Hi, ive been seeing the same guy for a year and a half. I really thought hes the one, i love him so much. Last night we had words and he said he doesn’t know if he wants to be with me and thinks we should go on a break :( I feel completely heart broken. Is it worth fighting for him or should i just let go? I feel like hes unclear about why he wants to leave.

Please help, ive been through so much with him..i dont know if hes just feeling depressed again or suicidal :(

Sarah 05 oct 87

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i think that right now hes just going through a transition. dont worry about him and give him his space,let him come to you when hes ready. do you know if he is having family trouble? i just see that around him.

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

He loves you but he is thinking twice of you

over 12 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

thanks. No he hasn’t mentioned anything about family troubles. Im scared, i just don’t know whats suppose to happen when i want a relationship and he doesn’t. Everyone tells me he loves me and i do believe that, but his depression and low opinion of himself gets in the way :(

I really need guidence

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

just be there for him when he needs you. if you really feel this guy is worth it stick around and he’ll appreciate it. part of the reason he wants to take a break could be that he feels like hes not good enough for you. sometimes all people need is to know that there is atleast one person who cares.

over 12 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

yes, him not feeling good enough seems to be a big problem…is this the reason he doesn’t want to be with me or are his feelings for me not enough? :(

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Don’t panic, fear or show any signs of worry especially in front of him. Show him that if he isn’t sure then it wouldn’t be your lost too. Sometimes you shouldn’t show your vulnerable side when men are in that situation – it drives them to move more backward.

over 12 years ago
selina didn't upload a photo

psychic abilitys by jasmine (selina)

3 posts

he isn’t sure then it wouldn’t be your lost too. Sometimes you shouldn’t show your vulnerable side when men are in that situation – it drives them to move more backward.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Just be there for him this may just be a test and in fact my spirit guides are saying it is. He really has tested you so far. Give him some space and when he is ready to talk then talk to him. At some point he needs to work through his issues he can’t bury them forever. I think he may have some kind of stigma about seeking help for how he feels at times and he needs to get over it. Part of the problem is society your a man toughen up attitude and also peer pressure. It’s like society forgets men are humans first and foremost. There is no shame asking for help or talking offloading is good if you can get him to do that through some sort of group then I think he may come right. What he is going through isn’t unusual it is normal as he is human some need that outlet more than others. Don’t give up on him yet. What is he good at does he like art (to draw or take photos), write if you can get him to find an outlet to express himself it should help. He is testing you so don’t walk away instead give him some space and when he does want to talk bring up the above ideas I think if he had some kind of outlet that would give him a sense of outlet and purpose he may feel relief bottling it up just creates problems

over 12 years ago

if you need the truth, i can help, contact me live

over 12 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Ok, thanks for your insight..im not ready to give up on him, i feel very strongly that hes the one im suppose to be with. It is testing at times, i think he really does need some sort of outlet…hes bad at discussing his problems..hes letting his past hold him back i feel. I truely believe he has so much to offer the world. The problem is he has a dim view of himself, and i can’t convince him how truely great he is…

thanks

sarah

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I think his problems are out of the scope that most people can help him deal with.He needs some time and space to clear his thoughts and get his act together.I feel you’ve been a tremendous amount of support and like a rock in his life.Give him the space he needs,and know in your heart,that true love is unstoppable,no matter the distance,time,or tests.Trust in the universe to provide both of your needs in this time.if you want to see what my cards say,send me a message.blessings

over 12 years ago
askthelovepsychic didn't upload a photo

ASK THE LOVE PSYCHIC (askthelovepsychic)

12 posts

call me for your love reading i will tell you if you are wasting your time with him or if he is worth it. get details now

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

Hi dear i must tell you what im seeing going on with him,now he has been through alot and im seeing he is going through alot of depression also some bad thoughts,now let me tell you everything im seeing going to happen hope to hear from you soon

over 12 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

I believe hes worth it. I have suffered from depression myself in the past, I just wish i knew what things are getting to him. I don’t know how he can move on from his issues without changing anything or trying to get some help.

Sarah

over 12 years ago
psychic_advisor_veronica's photo

psychic_advisor_veronica

2 posts

I feel that he is lack of self confidence. Also he has problems expressing himself well. He still has feelings for you but now other frustration going on in his life is overwhelming. Give him some time and let him sort this out himself.