Have I lost him for good?

over 12 years ago

I am still heartbroken over a man I’ve loved more than anything and have been without for the last year and a half. We’ve split up so long ago and i haven’t seen him in so long, he rejected me and broke my heart and I’ve never been able to let him go. I still text him and try to win him back, but he’s ignored me, and I was so angry with him, for ignoring me I said such nasty terrible things. Does he hate me? he was in contact with me two weeks ago on face book, but ignored me again. will he ever come back into my life and will we ever be together again. our break up was really bad and I’ve suffered terribly and I can’t stop thinking about him still.Please can someone help? I need advice. I wish I knew what to do and had the courage to do it. Thanks

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i am very sorry to tell you this but it sounds alot to me like he is just not all that interested,maybe not in the romantic sense anyway. he may have still wanted friendship with you. that message you left him i think could have made him upset so if you still have a way of contacting him try to apologize for saying those things. open up to him about how you feel and see if you and him can work something out,even if its just a limited friendship. i know its easier said than done but you need to try and let go of the past. if it was really meant to be,it will be. maybe you can find some comfort knowing that you atleast reconciled with him.

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

If you honestly want him back I can bring him to you no matter what he dose still think about you but you got him mad when you said mean things, He dosent want to talk to you at all right now. Let me explane what needs to be done, 1 week ago he dremt of you do you have dreams of him to. Or have you had any strange headakes.