Help with future/love/life/career/home

over 12 years ago

Hey all I have had the worst 6 years of my life from losing my brother to divorce to losing a baby this year, Can anyone give me a clue what am doing wrong to get such horrible things happen and is this going to ever change? I am living in a place I hate with a passion I have hassles all the time from windows getting broken to getting personally attacked, will I ever move and mover soon? Is my luck going to change at all? Am I ever going to meet someone who is good for me relationship wise? Thank u all so much in advance

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi there dear,sorry to hear you are in such a bind.Im seeing some tarot cards indicating you dont have a good “home base” indicated by the queen of wands reversed.There is a lot of un-easy feelings with the place you live,and arguments and chaos are very much apart of it.I am seeing a bad job,that is under-utilizing your talents? indicated by the magician reversed,but i do see a light at the end of the tunnel.if you like,send me a message and we can make a appointment to do a live 12 card reading covering all aspects of your life.i really wish to help you if you are interested,blessings~

over 12 years ago
psychic_gem didn't upload a photo

psychic_gem (psychic_gem)

3 posts

Your soul consciousness is speaking to you plus many life transformational changes/challenges. Let’s chat. Namaste!