the lovers

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i asked while doing a tarot reading for myself “what can i expect by the end of the year?” and the lovers card came up. now,i see the lovers card as choices,things linked to emotions,harmony,and relationships(both romantic and platonic). i also associate this card with the sign of gemini. i have read this as me either being emotionally fufilled by the end of the year or having options about something. the deck i was using was the hanson-roberts and in this deck’s version of this card the only difference from the rider-waite is a fully clothed young couple holding eachother. i dont believe this could have been telling me about love as being in a relationship is not somehing that interests me much.

over 13 years ago

Careful doing readings for yourself.

It is very important to clear yourself from all other residual energies from reading for others.

It is very important to ground yourself as well.

Food For Thought

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello Best check it by other methods of predictions also. If you want consult through astrology please join me in chat box with your date of birth,time and place of birth. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

yeah i try to stay objective during my readings. alot of people make the mistake of only seeing what they want to see