I want to go back home

over 12 years ago
xlately didn't upload a photo

xlately

2 posts

I am in love and love a man for the first time in my life. He has both told and shown me that he feels the same way. He had loved once before and promised to never love again, but when he met me that all changed. I hurt him with denying my feelings for some time because I was scared of how consumed I became with emotions for him. So I ran not knowing how much I hurt him. Then I realized that he is all I need and I miss him terribly. I am no longer afraid but he has pulled back from me. Just recently we spoke and he stated he still loves me, is in love with me, misses me and thinks about me but that I damaged the relationship and he believes it can not be fixed. I last heard from him on Sunday. He has deleted me from his FaceBook account, but has not blocked me and has kept my best friends within his account, though he barely speaks to them. I know he is confused. I know he is hurt. But I need to know if I will be going home again? Home is anywhere he is.

over 12 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

If you tell him that u ran because u got scraed .ask him to think back when he felt the same way .when he was hurt & confused .lost in mind body soul. So maybe then he will understand …..love& light lily

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

He loves you so much it hurts. Theres alot to your story though I can answer your questions.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

there is so much going on here with him.he loves you deeply and yet is afraid right now contact me in live chat and we can talk about this i am seeinge xactly what is going to happen for the two of you and when.

over 12 years ago

HI, I’m here if you’d like to contact me to see how all of this will work out for you. I will show you what I see coming your way regard to your involvment with him

over 12 years ago

i can help you by showing you what will happen, contact me live

over 12 years ago

i can help you by showing you what will happen, contact me live

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

let e help you. please call me..

over 12 years ago
xlately didn't upload a photo

xlately

2 posts

I am pooling money together so that I can do a live chat. I just…it’s so hard being without him. Not hearing his voice. Not seeing him. I know and feel the love he has for me. I am feling his pain fof everything that’s happened. I worry for him. I don’t want him to shut down and become cold because of my mistake. But he has not let go of me. And neither have I of him. It is a very deep love. He told one of my best friends “She doesn’t get it. She was made for me. She won’t let me in. She belongs to me. This is it. She’s my soulmate.” I was made for him. I do belong to him. He told me two weeks ago that I’m his end all be all. He told me that I’m his world, his everything. I’m just…so lost and so hurt. We created a world together and I’m trying to stop it from being completely destroyed.

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

Hi dear i see lots of love still thier in both of your hearts now i can get things back on track for you hope to hear from you soon thanks

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Im seeing the chariot card indicating you moved away or put distance between both of you way too fast.you did not want to settle so fast,and were afraid of these feelings.i feel stress was affecting your actions back than,and now that you are more calm and realize the actions you took,you regret it.we can look further with a full reading,either a 3 card reading covering on question,or a 12 card reading with unlimited questions,your choice.i use tarot and astrology.send me a message if your interested.I wish to help you,blessings~

over 12 years ago
psychic_gem didn't upload a photo

psychic_gem (psychic_gem)

3 posts

No doubt, yours is one of a deep karmic soul relationship. Speak to me on chat or message me. Sending you healing thoughts and prayers. Namaste!