heartbroken

over 12 years ago
charity didn't upload a photo

jude (charity)

13 posts

I met up with my first love from when I was a teenager we fell in love again, he is married. We did not do anything sexual but we communicated on a daily basis. We both decided the honest thing to do was cut contact al together. We havent talked for about a month but he did send me a message that simply said thinking of you everyday and i sent back ditto, that was 2 weeks ago. what does the future hold, will I move on.Im so heartbroken and just want to talk to him.Im trying to be strong.Please help me Im always crying.

over 12 years ago

Hi Jude,

First off whilst I do recognise how hard this has been for you I would like to say well done for realising that since he is married this won’t work.

However, I would be happy to look into your future and see what’s coming up for you – if you’ll move on, how to help yourself and, if it’s not too soon, who is in your future.

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

He loves you but there is alot of guilt he has because his feels like he wants to move towards you but hes thinking of they other there is alot to talk about here

over 12 years ago

jude (charity)

13 posts

Thankyou, Its nice to hear that he still loves me. I know Ive got to stop loving him and let him work on his marraige, I know its better for his kids. I just dont know how to stop loving him,Im trying to be strong. im in pyschical pain over it.

over 12 years ago

jude (charity)

13 posts

Hi could anyone give me some advice, Im really missing him and am worried that I might give in and contact him because its so painful. thankyouxxx

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Hi dear, sometimes you have to think more positive and the fact he still make contacts with you – you should already know what he truly feels and even with such doubt and sadness in you. I know you already know you two belong together.

You can always call me for some reading to get more details on this situation. :)