From bad to worse

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

At the end of the week I have nowhere to live and have as of this morning had my bank account cleared out by a swindler which means I have to go hungry and can’t pay for repairs to my car which means my car has no wof which means I cannot drive it and means I am stuck in this nasty house and my christmas is ruined. I have no money because someone swindled all of it from my account not that I had much. I have 2 legal battles ahead of me, no job and near bankrupcy I have had it I wish that I had been killed in that accident on the 15th October then I would not have to put up with this on going shit. All my job applications have been declined and I am doing everything right I have not got anywhere on here out of pocket nearly $400 which equates to nearly $600 have been told so many lies and I am fed up with this I just want out I do not want to be on this earth anymore I wish that I was dead as I have nothing left to live for.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Where are your friends in all this? How are the police dealing with it? It seems like everyone is washing their hands of your problems and what they could do, if anything, is taking too long…. No, you don’t deserve any of this. It sucks. Especially this time of year. Have you really got no one? If you have nothing left to lose would it be possible to find a community to join? Maybe this is what your dream was about. Lots of people sitting round a table and you observing them, with a sort of ‘guru’ type person asking what do you want? And there was a kind of maternal person in that dream as well, who wasn’t your soul mate’s mother…. It could also be true that your soul mate was just focused on small nit-picky, niggly, things which annoyed him, rather than the bigger picture…. I don’t know much about dreams. I’m sorry you are in this situation for Christmas. I’m sure a community would take you in. If not, try the local church. There is no shame in asking for help. And maybe you’ll find someone, at least for Christmas, who would welcome your company…. Will be thinking of you x

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hello angle,

Car is secondary, Time to think and looking after your basic needs first. Protect your self from further detoriration of situation. How let me help you.

Marry x-mas