WONDERING WHAT WORK,,

over 13 years ago
hazel99's photo

hazel (hazel99)

30 posts

Ive been told I will be doing work from home, Im wondering WHAT KIND OF WORK??? DOB 11-8-81.

THANKS!

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Hazel,

Come and lets chat. I will help you know what it is you were born to do and narrow it down to what you will be doing.

Waiting To Help You Succeed, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago

Send me a chat, I can tell you the exact job that is coming to you.

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hey.

need assistance to look forward in life I’mhere to help you, you can contact me if so intersted.

over 13 years ago

Hi Hazel, I’m not a psychic but my unsolicited advice would be to check out thoroughly the home based work systems available before forking out any of your hard earned cash as 99% percent of these are scams, the type 20 letters per day gimmick expects you to call up local or regional companies to enquire if they need any typing done, good luck with that because any company that can afford signage can hire temps, the stuff envelopes bit is the biggest scam as you have to buy an affiliation or subscription and the chances of you recouping your outlay after costs is minimal, the write sales/promotional material ride is relatively new in the theme park, it’s a scam as well. Look into blogs that pay for your opinion or online surveys, these won’t create instant liquidity but won’t disappoint either, BTW I found the assemble crafts/products at home kits to be a scam as well, the only person to benefit is the kit manufacturer.

Happy Hunting

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

please give me a call and I can help you with this.

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hey hun i do see alot instore for you you have been through so much hurt in the past and confustion and right now you are still going through confustion, edited for content i can Assure you i am 100% Real and 99.9% Accurate with alllll honesty. i tell you if your really going to work from home or not contact me for accurate help!

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

Hi dear i would be more than happy to look into this for you please contact me live,also ask about my 10.00 special thanks

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello please join me in chat box with your date of birth,time and place of birth. God bless you.