Turn between love

over 13 years ago

hello my name is Mickey, Right noe i turn bewtween two women in particular. One i known for serveral years & one I known for a few years, they both do something differnet for me, But I want to settle down, soon with the right one. I dint one to be hurt anymore. With one I know i waont ever, cause she that faithful, the other there is a possible change becasue she coming out of a bad marriage. I wont to start the new year off right, what do I do?

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Jay,

I have a lifetime of experiences (40 Years) to help you decide what to do in your struggle between these two loves.

Come and Chat Live with me and You Will See which way you should turn.

Waiting To Enlighten You, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago

Come to me for guidance, advice and clarity in your life. All visions 100% clear with the best help possible.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Mickey,

I would be happy to help you right away. Am an expert in he field of Love, relationship & compatability. If you are confussed and need to make right decision please call me.

blessings

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

10 of cups,knight of rods,page of rods,2 of cups and 10 of swords. i believe the 10 of cups is what you want,just somebody to share your life with and maybe start a family and from these rods cards i see that both of these women are decent people and they both will do the best they can to make you happy. one is outgoing and independant,also helpful and reliable. although she may not be the housewife type if thats what you were looking for.

the other may be abit immature,although willing to grow up and all she hopes for as of now is to be in a happy relationship. nothing too serious as of now though. i think the 10 of swords is saying take baby steps as of now and dont try anything drastic. you may do something you regret. if you would like to know more feel free to click my profile and chat with me. my work is not for free but i will do the best i can to help you and if you are not satisfied i”ll be more than happy to give you a refund. take care.

over 13 years ago

HI Mickey: I’d be happy to do a reading for you to see which would bring you the most happiness. Feel free to drop me a line or meet me in live chat.

Wishing you well!

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

First off this situation does need to be dealt with as it is not fair on you or the other 2 women. The way to decide a future is to ask yourself this do you see a future with either of them, which one makes you feel good when you are with them, that sort of thing, who of these 2 women do you see as a future wife you will know as it will be different to any other woman that you have been with including the other woman but if you do not see a future with either you are better to end things with both women and not continue things as it is not fair to anyone concerned. You could end up losing out in the end if you do not sort this as those 2 women could see you as dishonest and then walk away from you and you may bave ruined any chance of a future with either if you did see a future with one of them. Be honest lying and leading people on is not fair or good for anyone. Do the right thing you will be better off in the long run for doing so.

over 13 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

Hi, i would love too help you by answering all your questions and guiding you toward the right path. Contact me with your name and DOB, and please hire. Godbless

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hey hun be careful readin post’s most just copy n paste, how ever if i may have your d.o.b i can ACCURATELY and HONESTLY see what your going through aswell as see what choice will be better for you in your present and in the longrunfuture* i would be more then happy to allow a 5min free reading :) Many Blessings Ms.Carmella*

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

I specialize in love and relationship readings. You can read my feedback before you decide to chat with me. I will talk to you until you feel that I connect with you. Come chat with me with name and DOB and I can tune into this with you.