i have a feeling

over 13 years ago

im 29 weeks pregnant and im having a feeling i will have a misscarriage i already have two kids with my hubby i have been having this feeling for a while now can some one help

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Crista,

Stay possitive and remove this feeling from you mind and go and get advice fron your doctor.

blessings

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

go get checked out by a doctor and see if everything is alright with you and the baby. in the meantime try to calm down and dont expect the worst. do you believe in god?,if so pray that god watches over you and the baby and that its a healthy birth with no complications. the best thing for you to do is stay positivehugs

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

IF you feel like that at this stage in the pregnancy, go and see your doctor. Do you feel movement and so on? IF in any doubt whatsoever, they’ll refer you for a scan, which would be the best option!

over 13 years ago
tbitty didn't upload a photo

tbitty

19 posts

you can’t take these psychic words over a doctors word. Go to the doctor and get check

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

Hi dear i would be more than happpy to help you with this please contact me live,also i have a great $10.00 special 20 min of unlimited questions.contact me now hope to hear from you soon!!!