Moving forward.

over 12 years ago

Dear Bitwine Advisors,

there is someone i liked, and i decided to let her go, as hard as it seemed, although i still think of this person. I do get the impression that there’s also some slight mind games between us. I thought that maybe there’d be a chance, but now i know that she is in fact with someone. What hurts more though is that I feel i am actually picking up on her being with this other person. What i mean is, i have visions of us being together and doing things, and in all honesty, i actually feel that i may be picking up on what she is actually doing with this other person! Are there any good advisors here who can pick up on this matter and see where ‘im going in regards to love before any hiring. I think we both have different lives, and feel that we are both on totally different paths despite what’s been said in the past by other advisors. I’m happy for this person, and just want to forget everything about her, and finally rid of every emotion connected to her. Especially these visions, because that’s kind of weird, but like I have said, i am still sure that there are some mind games going on here between us too. Thankyou for reading this.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

send me a message with your date of birth and i will draw some cards for you free of charge to see if we have a connection.good luck either way

over 12 years ago
psychicgiovanni's photo

Gio (psychicgiovanni)

26 posts

The crazy things Love does to minds… Allow me to tune into your energy/aura to guide & lead you into the right path. I will be able to answer any questions you may seek to know the truth about. You never know what your future really holds until you speak with a Psychic. Looking forwards to hearing from you…

over 12 years ago
lcanter's photo

Heartspeak (lcanter)

9 posts

You are right to turn away from this one. You need to get out there and start dating – you will meet someone who excites you and who is equally excited by you. Beware of anyone who you start chasing. You always need to do a little pursuing – but the right woman will make it clear that you are doing the right thing. Watch carefully for this – it will help you. When you do find yourself in a good relationship – your empath abilities will be appreciated – and add value. Right now they are throwing you off.