help - My Life

over 12 years ago

I need to know if Im ever going to get my life on track. I have been stuck in a bad place meantly for a long time. I have finaly come to terms with everything that I have let happen in my life and I have take responsibilty for my lifes path and have worked hard to get back on track. Im now spiritualy happy and am ready to move on and start my life over. The thing is I live in a granny flat at my parents place im independant but I dont want to live here anymore only I have a dog and cant find anywhere to live that will allow her to come with me. she is my best friend i cant leave her. I am also finding it hard to meet a man that wants to have a future with me and as hard as I am trying to stay positive and optimistic I feel that all my hard work to better myself hasnt helped me to get a better future. Does anyone see my life getting better, good things coming to me. I only want the truth. I dont want false hope.

over 12 years ago

My date of birth 5th August 2011. Im not like most leo’s (my star sign) Im not outgoing I hate the spotlight I am quite and shy

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi Cindy,nice to meet you,I think a full life and love report would be a tremendous help for you,it takes into consideration tarot,my own intuition,and astrology.if you know the time you were born we can settle the matter on why your Leo sun doesn’t come into play much.you might have a very shy,or introverted ascendant or rising sign.

like for instance i am a Capricorn sun,and Leo rising.I am quiet and reserved,but when pushed in the right direction i like attention,and have a lot of confidence,and lose all my stage freight.

I think the place you live,doesn’t match up with your goals,and may be inhibiting you from pursuing and attracting the things you want.please click my profile and send me a message,and i will tell you more about the reading i think will help you.bless you either way

over 12 years ago
auroraravenfire didn't upload a photo

Aurora Ravenfire (auroraravenfire)

4 posts

Cindy you are absolutely correct about it being karma that has been at play in your life. You have paid your dues and it is time for new things. I would love to explore this with you with a full reading. You might be surprised at what is yet to come and even if you don’t choose me let me go ahead and tell you things are going to get better.

over 12 years ago
psychicgiovanni's photo

Gio (psychicgiovanni)

26 posts

Would love to help in your situation. I am online now accepting calls. :)

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

karma has something cooking up for you im sure. put love on the back burner for the time being,its not something you should worry about right now. are you currently living in a busy neighborhood? if not i see you moving into one. im just going to take a moment to offer some friendly advice. are you looking for houses online?,its easier to look at things online. it also helps to seek out real estate agencies,they can find you houses for rent too. hang in there hun and happy belated birthday :)