stress of coursework and exam

over 13 years ago

I am current doing AS level (1st year of Alevels).. At the end of this week i will start having christmas holiday for 2 weeks. But i have 2 exams Maths and IT. very much worried about Maths as i do enjoy it but find it quiet hard. Plus have business coursework and english coursework to complete. Along with other english homeworks. I’ve been getting stressted lately. I just want to use my time properly and those 2 weeks. But sometimes i just get caught up with house chores, cookking, or cleaning the house and spenidng time on interenet and tv. i want to work but i just can’t, seem to get distracted. Even though i do have a laptop and a bedroom just for me to do my work on. pls help really worried about exam especially maths.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Leesa.

Stop worrying first as you wont get constration to towards your studies if keep on worrying. I would be happy to help you to over some your exam stress. contact me for further help.

blesings

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Have you tried meditation to relieve this stress, relaxing music also helps. Just remember why you are studying to give yourseslf a better future that way it will keep your focus there as for the other stuff set aside certain times for each that way you have everything under control I used to have a part time job, was studying full time and doing work experience as well as keeping where I live under control it is easy if you prioritise and put aside the time for each a diary is a good way of keeping everything in order. Just relax when doing the housework put some music on and start singing and have fun that is relaxing and will take your mind off the other stuff and when studying put some music on that helps keep your focus there I find certain songs do that.

Best of luck with the exams

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

is what you need just as angel said is a meditation, to releaf stress levels and for them to lower when you are stressed you think of the worst and your mind is not focusing correctly. if you would like a REAL reading to see what lays ahead contact for for guidance Many Blessings Ms.Carmella

over 13 years ago

Sounds like you really need to create yourself a schedule and stick to it.