Psychic Mediums

over 12 years ago
pagirl31 didn't upload a photo

pagirl31

11 posts

Hi I was wondering how psychic mediums work? i know a few friends who had in person sessions and were able to receive messages from loved ones who passed over can that happen here on a chat or is it something that has to be done in person? any info would be appreciated thanks,Josie

over 12 years ago
psychicgiovanni's photo

Gio (psychicgiovanni)

26 posts

Hi :)

Yes a connection between You and I and the spiritual world can be done over online chat. I would do everything in my power to translate anything you’d wanna know. Allow me to help I am online now

Looking forward to hearing from you

over 12 years ago
clairvoyant_energy_therapies's photo

Dorothy Holder (clairvoyant_energy_therapies)

27 posts

hi pagirl,

essentially light energy moves at 186,000 miles per second, this means that information can be received quickly and efficiently whether in person or not. subtle frequencies are emitted by any level of consciousness as are your own energies,(aura)making a connection is really about a practitioners ability to be open to the information as while the person asking for mediumship may be in the room so to speak, the person who has passed is transient. xx i hope that helps

over 12 years ago
pagirl31 didn't upload a photo

pagirl31

11 posts

Dorothy, Thank u so much for ur info i was just wondering because there is this man in my area who is a world known medium but he is very very expensive but very true to his gift and has a long waiting list. Ive been having somethings happen in my house and feel that it may be a loved 1 that passed and with some of the things that have been going on in my life i just wanted to know if my grand pop was around me he use to come to me in my dreams but hasnt in awhile Thanks again for ur reply in explaing how it works i know a few people who had a session with this medium who lives in the area and all have said hes amazing at how he can connect with spirits and tell u info the only that loved 1 could have known.I think every1 who is gifted is very lucky and i just wanted to say a big THANK U!! to all who share ur wonderful god gifted gifts with us all especially here on Bitwine u are all so very wonderful! thanks again God bless all xx