wasting time

over 12 years ago
cbgirl didn't upload a photo

cbgirl

4 posts

this is ongoing never ending story. He came back into my life after not seeing him for 9 mths, saw him a few times. Got total mixed messages from him, one minute he is into me, the next he wants to be alone. I haven’t heard from him in 3 weeks. Is it over?

over 12 years ago
cbgirl didn't upload a photo

cbgirl

4 posts

for the record- I have been told by numerous psychic’s that I will be with him

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

it doesnt seem fair for you to be left waiting in the wings for him to make up his mind.perhaps its time you take life into your own hands,and either ask him straight out,or move on to someone that can form a solid opinion on if they care for you or not,shouldn’t be that hard,and shouldn’t take over 9 months or more to come to a choice.thats just logical advice.

though if you want to look into a tarot card reading-which gives insight and guidance so you may form your own plan of action and shows you the way things stand right now,we can take a look.bless you and good luck.

over 12 years ago
psychicgiovanni's photo

Gio (psychicgiovanni)

26 posts

Allow me to assisted you with my god giving gift I can answer any questions you may seek to know the truth about. Relationships is one of my specialties. You never know this man in your life could exactly be your soul mate who knows ? Hire me now as I am online it would be more then glad to help. :)

over 12 years ago

HI. I’m here if you are interested in having a tarot reading done to show you what the best step is for you to take.

don’t hesitate to contact

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Whatever you did it worked he came back I would have a read of the following win back love by annalyn caras and catchem and keepem by christian carter these will help with getting things moving in the right direction,

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

this is another hot and cold relationship please send me your date of birth and nane i will reply with fast Accurate and Honest answers and tell you what is REALLY instore for yous

over 12 years ago
auroraravenfire didn't upload a photo

Aurora Ravenfire (auroraravenfire)

4 posts

Please contact me for a full reading on this matter. A full reading will give you the answers you need and if necessary I can help you with the peace you need.

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

If you say it’s 3 weeks… then things might just be in delay for now because of the Mercury in Retrograde. If most psychics have already told you you will be with him. That is a sign that it is true, don’t you think? Just be patient for now and wait till Mercury Retrograde passes. :) You can contact me for more information and clarity if you want to. :) Blessed Be.