Will I ever get married

over 12 years ago

Hi Will I ever get married? Im finaly at a good place spiritualy to start dating. Im not beautiful but not ugly, Im smart, Im caring and kind. Yet no one seems to want to get with me. Does anyone see me getting married in my future?

over 12 years ago

hi, I’d be happy to see what the tarot has to say about you getting married. don’t hesitate to contact me

over 12 years ago
lcanter's photo

Heartspeak (lcanter)

9 posts

I advise to start internet dating. Here are my tips 1. be honest about who you are and what you want – don’t try to be too cute or clever. Saying what you really want actually works 2. treat dating like brushing your teeth – it actually isn’t always fun but you have to get out there to meet someone. So date once a week. 3. Be prepared to be rejected and have to reject – it sucks but you have to master rejecting (nicely) and also be able to not get too dissapointed when the one date you really like doesn’t call back.

4. use the internet to conncect – a few emails at most then meet at a coffeeshop in the day – be safe and smart. There is no point in long email correspondences – you have to meet to know if there is any chemistry.

Good luck and be safe!

over 12 years ago
lcanter's photo

Heartspeak (lcanter)

9 posts

Oh and another thing – if you want to get married you will because there really are men that also want to be married. Most people figure out that living alone is not what they want. But you have to make sure you have no personal habits that are making it tough. Being too demanding – or too slobby – basic things can really make it impossible. I am not beautiful or ugly and I managed LOL – you can too!