WHERE DID I GO WRONG?

over 12 years ago
khany didn't upload a photo

Tariq (khany)

7 posts

Im totaly fedup with my life! :(... Nothing seems to work my way at all…im really stressed out! Which ever step i take its like 2 steps back…

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I do not believe you have gone wrong, sometimes we all hit a phase in our life, a rough patch and in the end it is how we work through it that absolutely matters. I believe you are a good person, and I know that things going on with you just does not seem fair right now.

I would be happy to take a look for you, see what is going on and if we cant get things to change around for you. Not with cleanses or spells, but some real honest spiritual work.

Myztic

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

im always here for ya Tariq

over 12 years ago
lcanter's photo

Heartspeak (lcanter)

9 posts

You need to stop trying so hard to make things work “your way”. Good will power – listens to the world and powers that be and works with it. Too much self will determines how things should be and bangs against everything. In all your efforts to make one thing happen – you have been blinded to possibilities that are right there – waiting and wanting you.

over 12 years ago
shelleylee's photo

Shelley Lee (shelleylee)

1 post

Sometimes when this sort of energy comes in, it is Universes way of saying “stop and take a look at what is going on around you”. I can take a look if you would like to, and see what choices show up for you, and what would happen based on those choices. I really hope things feel better for you soon :)