New Zealand??

over 12 years ago
lcanter's photo

Heartspeak (lcanter)

9 posts

Will my husband really be getting a job in New Zealand – and will we be moving there for a few years?

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Make sure he has a job to go to as there is a huge stand down period for government assistance. The market is tough here at the moment and the government are wanting to axe jobs. We have an election later this year and I am hoping national get the boot and labour wins as there will be an increase in the minimum wage as per their pre election promise.

over 12 years ago
lcanter's photo

Heartspeak (lcanter)

9 posts

Cool. He wants to create jobs and economic stimulus. NZ has not been hit as hard as other economies – has other issues. My husband needs a breaking project to demo his ideas. It has been a brutal year for us and I am just praying something comes through for him. This is a new discussion and so a long shot right now A- hence the question and my desire for a true psychic to tell me.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

He needs to get in touch with a business advisor who has connections in new zealand as these days it pays to know people. It is good he wants to create jobs we need more people like that here as there is a shortage of jobs. New Zealand is a good country have you thought about a specific location in New Zealand Auckland has the biggest population has more jobs, Wellington is the capital where government are, Christchurch is where the earthquakes have occured and will be rebuilding. Your husbands best chance is talking to a business advisor who has connections here that way he will have a better idea of how his idea will turn out here. Anything is possible if research into something is done. New Zealand is a good place to raise children as well.

over 12 years ago
lcanter's photo

Heartspeak (lcanter)

9 posts

He does have that – but we will have to see. I always go a little bonkers when possibilities present themselves. I have had 2 readings saying yes but I no matter what – I won’t know until it happens or doesn’t. Waiting is always hard!!

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

we can do a birth chart on your husband and see whats in his travel and work houses,9th and 10th respectively,and see if it indicates travel and success abroad.though we’d need his time of birth.bless you

over 12 years ago
lcanter's photo

Heartspeak (lcanter)

9 posts

He is 1-13-1957 I am 7-31-1965.

I am realizing I need to chill and have faith. All I really want is for him to get a break and have a chance to get an engagement and I would gladly move to New Zealand for a few years.

I get anxious and excited sometimes and frustrated. But when I really think about it – I have been given what I need. We don’t always get what we want but that doesnt mean we are given nothing. I think a lot of what drives us all crazy is our own will and inability to make things happen.

It can blind us from enjoying what is happening.