will my ex and i live with each other again?

over 12 years ago

we broke up, but are still very close and love each other very much. The last few weeks we have been having a lot of phone contact with one another for hours at a time and he invited me to come see him. will we decide to give us another shot?

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

It’s very possible Rosemary.

Please give me a call if you are interested. I do have special readings especially in reuniting lovers. :)

over 12 years ago
magickspot's photo

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

60 posts

you’re going to get the answers very soon i have a feeling – straight from where you need it the most. why not wait until after the two of you have spoken and then get some good insight as to what happens next :)

over 12 years ago
psychicgiovanni's photo

Gio (psychicgiovanni)

26 posts

Hello Rosemary :)

With my god giving gift allow me to look deeper into your situation to answer any questions you are seeking to know to truth about. Love can be confusing when it comes to this point, but dont be discouraged any longer with a reading I will be able to let you know if you and this man in your life is ment to be. Who knows this could make your relationship only stronger with one another. I am online now looking forward to hearing from you.