Real or Not?

over 12 years ago
good1 didn't upload a photo

Yeun (good1)

2 posts

On numerous occassions, over the last few months, I have had feelings about my ex boyfriend of about 8 months. Sometimes it’s like somethings amiss in his life, he’s not happy and even some deception. These can happen when I’m asleep or during the day out of the blue. Are these feelings coming to me because we had been together for 3.5 years or ?

over 12 years ago
lcanter's photo

Heartspeak (lcanter)

9 posts

I am not a psychic but I have had experience of lovers knowing something I did. I do think we get connected to those we love. Sounds like you are picking up something that is happening to him. Depending on the terms of the break up – I would contact him to see if he is ok.

over 12 years ago
empathic didn't upload a photo

EmpathicHeart (empathic)

14 posts

yes sometimes you should follow your intuition. I believe often times our body will tell us the truth, we need to listen and observe it carefully.

over 12 years ago
good1 didn't upload a photo

Yeun (good1)

2 posts

Thank you both for your words of thought and wisdom.

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Everyone has spiritual connections, especially when our love is “that” great and when that happens… something would just tell us about it about the other person. Also, I believe what you think and feel for them… affects the relationship. So, spiritually even when he’s not by your side just send him “love” spiritually speaking – that will help him too!

over 12 years ago

It could be that you just miss him, sometimes when things aren’t properly dealt with you never really get over it, such as avoiding the feelings, or just moving onto a new person in a short amount of time, the thoughts of course could come back and you could easily miss him, but it could also be a sign that he misses you, it all depends on the exact feelings you get, and what could be causing it. If you’d like you can send me a chat and I can tell you what is going on in his life and if he is thinking of you. Blessings.

Adrianne