love or lust?

over 12 years ago

hi my name is Ireyna, I recently met this guy and I normally dont catch feelings fast,but there is something different about this one. the problem is, he is in the military and is scheduled to leave the country in september and wont be back for a few months. the other problem is that his work involves him leaving for 3 months and only coming back for 2 weeks; this will continue for the next 5 years. im not sure if this relationship will go anywhere…

not sure if you need any information from me,but my bday is 11/21/83

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

If you’re confused & need the clarity to make the right decision let me help you.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

send me a message with this mans date of birth and i will draw some cards for you free of charge to see if we have a connection.blessings

over 12 years ago

his birthday is 11/15 not sure of the year, i think it’s 1973.

Thank you.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi there,well judging by your birthdate you are nearly on the cusp of Saggitarious,this might make you inclined to be in a relationship with a man who travels a lot.People from abroad may interest you too.It also can be your rising sign or very prominate in your chart,even though you are a scorp naturally.the cusp sign is important and can make you quite a lover of excursions,sports,and maybe even a tomboy at heart,you like thrills and to push yourself.

as for your cards,i see the princess of wands,representing you,and your card is facing toward,or wanting to jump into the card in the middle,which is the nine of swords,indicating a risk,untrusting of where the outcome will go,anxiety and worry.You might be willing to jump into this territory with this man,even though you have the sense it might not work out..and the card that is farthest from your princess,is the three of disks indicating that you are settling for less then you deserve..though not in terms of the mans qualities,but what he can offer you at this moment in time.I hope you are contemplating very intently at whats at stake right now,and the consequences of getting involved solidly/exclusively.I think he is a good guy,but its going to be tough nonetheless.

I would love to do a full life reading for you,if you feel a connection with the cards.click on my profile and than “leave me a message” if you would like to chat a bit more,before you decide.I’d really like to help you and guide you.either way good luck :)

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Hi Ireyna,

This might be just something temporary. Firm decisions, commitment and holding on is what’s needed for things to actually work out. Those times that you lose sight of each other… doubt will arise. Can you actually be patient waiting for him by then? Both of you are attractive and there is a compatibility here as well.. the feelings is mutual but there are responsibility issues on his side. What will you do then?

For more details, you can contact me.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

the reason why you two made a quick connection is because you and this person are soulmates, now this is very rare i must say, but i am picking up that you have 5 gardian angels around you since the 10yrs of being a psychic i have never saw more then 2/3.

how ever i will be awaiting your reply !

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I know there is a pull there with this energy, but looking at the situation it will only take a small amount of time for things to go wrong Its almost impossible to have a relationship that way. It would be different if you had already met and had a good strong foundation. Its so hard to get a good foundation when there is such limited time, not to mention its even harder to truly get to know someone with out the time needed… I would be happy to look and see if there is a chance here for you two.

Hugs Myztic

over 12 years ago

I would like to thank all of you for your insight and support. As the days go by, I’m beginning to feel that he is not ready for a relationship; maybe not in this life time. I feel like i’m putting too much effort into this and he actually hasn’t put any effort into this at all. his actions can tell me a lot more than anyone else can, therefore, i’m moving on. Thanks again everyone. will be sure to spread the word on how helpful everyone on this site is :)

over 12 years ago
amphorablue didn't upload a photo

Laura Brown (amphorablue)

5 posts

He is someone who takes relationships very seriously. He is not fickle in love nor does he jump with both feet first as he prefers a more pragmatic approach. If you would like to look into this privately please email me to set up an email reading or come in for a live chat reading!

Blessings Amphora