where am I going wrong

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I have been trying to get lotto numbers have tried it all could do with a huge windfall at present any suggestions on this its frustrating

over 12 years ago
khany didn't upload a photo

Tariq (khany)

7 posts

Hi debbie! Have which lotto do u play? Is it u.k lotto?

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

New Zealand lotto + powerball, big wednesday, bullseye and keno. Have tried remote viewing, dowsing, numbers out of a hat, and many other ways have even studied the numbers and asked my spirit guides for help

over 12 years ago
highway_hermit didn't upload a photo

Rev. James Bulls, RMT (highway_hermit)

29 posts

Good luck with that, Debbie; I’ve had a lot of fun (but no success) using my cards to pick lotto numbers for years. I can pull cards if you’re looking for some lucky numbers, but the ones I give you won’t be any luckier than the ones you pick yourself. Use card- and psychic-readings for reflection, spiritual meditations, and personal perspective, but be honest with yourself and remember that if psychics could pick lotto numbers we’d all be millionaires.

over 12 years ago
khany didn't upload a photo

Tariq (khany)

7 posts

Debbie this is what i do! I get sum lotto slips and i go on the internet and then copy those previous numberz and i look at the pattern to which line they fall on! And 3 weeks ago i won £114 on uk lotto i got 4 numberz how that happend is exactly how i told u i copied previous numberz and picked numberz from the same rows! Its pure luck! Give it a try . Just take ya time dont rush and when u go to the till think positive that ya gona win! And i hope you do cos you know where to find me? Eh? :)