Extremely Confused...need guidance

over 12 years ago

I am PJ.My birthday is June 3, 1977 I have been in a relationship with a girl for about 4 months. She is a single mother of 2. We have been facebooking for a while, and even have “in a relationship” on Facebook on my page- you cannot see it on hers. She will not posts pictures of me and I have no pictures of her. We don’t spend much time together. I am the one who initiated us being in a “relationship”. What is going on?

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi Pj,if you can send me a message with this woman’s initial and date of birth,i will draw a few tarot cards for you,free of charge to see if we have a connection.bless you

over 12 years ago
highway_hermit didn't upload a photo

Rev. James Bulls, RMT (highway_hermit)

29 posts

Hi, PJ; I do a lot of relationship readings and I’d be happy to help you look at your situation from another perspective. I recommend you visit for a free one-card reading and if you feel like we’ve got a connection we can move forward from there.

I’m usually available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but you can always message me to set an appointment. I look forward to meeting with you!

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hey pj, I have much to tell you, I do see positive things coming for you, as well as negative. If you would like more information on this contact me for a chat.