love

over 12 years ago

im kinda dating someone but i cant stop thinkin of my ex who i am sleepin with i no i must stop sleepin with him as he also with someone. should i stop datin altogether and sort my head out

over 12 years ago
doodlehum's photo

Madam Marie (doodlehum)

7 posts

Of course you can’t stop thinking of your ex. There is a strong bond there that will always linger but there is a stronger pull that hasn’t come into play just yet. You will always feel a closeness with your ex and him you. But this is only because of a bond you both are unaware of. If you understood what was laying beneath these feelings that are hard actually taking over then these feelings would completly dissolve into thin air. You probably don’t really want them to disappear though. But When I explain in detail what possibilities are right here right now that you are so unaware of you will be so anxious to get the ball rolling on a really excitinig future that you have the chance to own. Believe me you will not regret the possibilities that are opening if you take them. You are so close to not seeing them though it actually gives me the goose bumps. Contact me as soon as possible so I can fill you in.

over 12 years ago
lovecall's photo

Cosmic 3D Insights (lovecall)

19 posts

Hello Gillian,

Please remember that you have free will, good common sense, and the right to shape your own life. Dont try to catch the shadow.

GBU

over 12 years ago
theangel72's photo

Angel Jacobs (theangel72)

6 posts

Call me soon, I can help…