Mercury Retrograde

over 12 years ago
cinnamongirl7 didn't upload a photo

cinnamongirl7

5 posts

Hey, is anyone knowledgable about astrology? Ive heard on a tv programme that the mercury retrograde starting today is the best time for exes to get back together, and they may come back? can anyone explain in more detail and is there anything people can do to help this to happen? thanks.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Mercury retrograde happens nearly 4 times a year.Mercury rules the fates of communication,and agreements.When Mercury goes into retrograde,the normally forward moving planet appears to go backwards,though this is just a optical illusion.Mercury retrograde is a time where communication is said to go haywire.agreements broken,cell phones and computers go on the frtiz,and miscommunication and misunderstandings are rampant.Its not a particularly good time to sign agreements,make plans,or organize get-togethers.

It forces us to re-evaluate our standings in life,and possibly deal with unfinished business from the past/re-organize our plans,as now is a time it might come back to bite us,when we don’t expect it.

It might force an ex to come out of the woodwork,and long to finish discussions,but its likely that the communication will be confusing,misunderstood,and agreements made will not hold true.

It depends on your personal chart,how this will effect you,as we all have widely different degrees and planets in our chart.Like if you have an Aries sun or Ascendant,the retrograde will effect your work issues,and things at work may go haywire,or unplanned in a negative way.

Having Gemini or Virgo,(the planets widely affected in this retrograde) falling into your 5th house,would make it very bad for love,or communication with your children for example.

If you like contact me,and i do very extensive astrology readings,that cover all aspects of life,with ONE reading. though we need your time of birth for a precise portrait of your life and predictions as to what is to come.

EDIT:with just a birth date alone,we would be able to draw up a brief chart to see where your mercury naturally lies,and how this retrograde will effect you.predictive astrology to help you anticipate an event that can alter things.

over 12 years ago
cinnamongirl7 didn't upload a photo

cinnamongirl7

5 posts

Thanks, I dont have my time of birth though and have no way of finding out at the moment.

over 12 years ago
highway_hermit didn't upload a photo

Rev. James Bulls, RMT (highway_hermit)

29 posts

Mercury retrograde isn’t anything to get spun up about. You know how sometimes when you visit a website it won’t load and you get a message that says, “Sorry, website is down for regularly scheduled maintenance?” That’s what Mercury retrograde is: it’s just a time for putting things in order, slowing down, and being observant.

over 12 years ago
theangel72's photo

Angel Jacobs (theangel72)

6 posts

I tell all my clients to get Mercury Retrograde Calander for the current year and to learn to plan around it, it can save you lots of pain and hassle!

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Hi there, I can help you with that. I do a special reading for Merc Rx especially to those who want to patch up with their Ex-es. You can contact me.

Anyway, as for my advice to you. Yes during these time… we have the tendency to think about the past and wanting to make a connection. We can, but making a move on our ex is another issue. Contact me for more details.