WHATS TO COME????

over 12 years ago

Me and my Ex broke up in Jan 2011. He moved back to his mums. between feb-may we saw each loads. end of may till june contact went dead. i didnt call him, as i gave him time to miss me lol. july 24th he called and we caught up over the phone. i havent heard from him since. can anyone tell me if we will reunite….if he will come back to our flat… i need some insights pls

over 12 years ago

Hi Chantel,

I would be happy to give you a reading around this.

Feel free to join me in chat where I would be happy to confirm a connection before continuing.

Thanks Hayley

over 12 years ago

No experts have any advice??? I have spent soo many dollars on this site n not 1 readers prediction came to pass…I am skeptical to spend more money. No psychic can pick up my anxiety n be able to offer any advice??

over 12 years ago
maroon didn't upload a photo

maroon

6 posts

Uhm, who you spend your money with? I know a few frauds, some which are general but true, and some who are very spot on, and some who are good but veery expensive.. I don’t know if it’s legal to promote anyone in the forum, otherwise I could mention some who are really good :) look for reviews.. don’t just get a reading with anyone

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

i feel both of your energies have no direction.its just a free for all of movement with no solid plan or goal.This is not a good place to be if you want to get back together.contact is good,but contact alone doesnt mean your actually back together again.

I don’t get a positive solid indication that he wants to be together again yet.you should just give him time,and fulfill your own life.when/if he is ready,you will be open and receptive to new love,and both will be better people.

for a full reading contact me with your names and dobs.

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I would really like to help you with this. I can say right off there are definitely issues here, especially with the duration of time you have been split up. I never suggest game playing, not calling or keeping contact so someone will miss you. I understand the concept but I just happen to disagree with it. It promotes an unhealthy edge in the relationship you are trying to have. I believe in honesty and this is what is going to help you and your guy mend things enough to get back together.

I can see on both sides there is caring, however he has commitment issues, and is very leery about a reconnection, but at the same time does not want to lose touch with you.

if you would like more information please come see me.

Smiles Myztic

over 12 years ago

i have spoke to most of the psychics listed. i always check reviews and most info all generic. not one prediction came to pass. only gives hope for short amount of time then causes disappointment when timeline passes.

to aries moon____ no direction??? i have been living my life for over 7 months and he comes in and out. i no he cares as he always questions me plus i have been told by a psychic in person who is the best and accurate, that he stalks me??! this psychic says he will come back to me and loves me but has family issues which he does not want to burden me with

over 12 years ago
angel2011 didn't upload a photo

Angel Allison (angel2011)

44 posts

Hi, chantel! I think that the problem is not only in the Advisors,but in clients too.When a client choose an advisor he\she should trust him and face the true whatever it is.But most of the clients are just waiting to hear what they like to hear.And when this do not happen, they start jumping from one advisor to another waiting to hear the best answer! In this case no advisor will help and the client will only get more upset…please,think about this ,dear clients !

over 12 years ago

FYI Angel: I have a reading with top rated psychic, i wait for results…when it does not pass i seek advice from another psychic and so on….. no psychic has told me anything negative nor do i have 20 readings a day like some clients. most the advisors on here are fake. FACT. how many of the reviews say predictin pass just as so and so said. when i message advisors saying prediction didnt not pass surprise surprise NO REPLY

over 12 years ago

i do tarot readings and am slightly intuitive but cannot read for myself…

over 12 years ago
empathic didn't upload a photo

EmpathicHeart (empathic)

14 posts

Having more faith will help. But if nothing comes to pass, then maybe psychic readings isn’t for you.

over 12 years ago
magickspot's photo

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

60 posts

I do tarot too and have a hard time reading for myself. so i can understand that.. and it doesnt take a psychic to pick up on your anxiety. here is a friendly piece of advice i didnt pick up my cards for. Let it go and let him contact you. I wouldnt waste so much energy over it. Maybe next time when he calls to connect… you might be too busy..edited to add – sounds as though he’s the one callin the shots. initiating contact. instead of asking a psychic if hes going to come back, why not ask him. nothing like getting it straight from the horses mouth and if he dont tell you anything..take it for what it is..and that hes too much of a coward. lifes tough enough without running around not knowing and it sounds like hes reelin you in just enough to keep you hanging on.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Be patient have a read of win back love by annalyn caras. At least there is contact work with that, apply what that programme tells you but I am going to tell you that if he has issues from when you were together you need to sort them else the same thing will happen again. Getting to many readings is unhealthy it can cause depenance on readers, can cause you to feel frustrated when things don’t happen. Forget timeframes time does not exist in the spirit world its referred to as state. Someone recently told me just because a person misses someone does not mean they will return as the hurt they feel may have put them off and they don’t want to go through it again. But take the contact between you as positive work with that let him contact you and in between the contact get on with life.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hello chantel I am truly ONE of the best psychics and would be glad to help as all of bitwines advisors are great :) please note that when contacting me I DO NOT sugarcoat anything

over 12 years ago
k19 didn't upload a photo

k19 (k19)

3 posts

try anthon! he is real good. And yes maroon of course u can recommend people on this site…its what its there for to help others./...

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

hello dear, Contact me for a live session so I can tell you why and what has been going on

over 12 years ago

Hi chantal. You have a lot of emotional stuff going on don’t ya?

I am for real and I offer you to come chat with me. I don’t know about fakes on the site for i simply focus on my job in helping clients. I’m very honest and to the point. If you are interested in a reading from me, I’l be around. Do know ahead of time though that I may be shown things that you are not ready to hear and i do speak the truth as to what I’m shown.

Lorraine

over 12 years ago
blessed_prophetess's photo

BLESSED PROPHETESS VICTORY (blessed_prophetess)

22 posts

Chantel..come see me for free,I already know whats going on and whats to come.you can see that i have powers and abilities that come to pass within hours and days,and my clients speak of such.I will help you for free.

Love & Light Always

Victory