the illuminati

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

what does everyone on here think of this organization?,do you believe that they are out there?. i definitely believe the illuminati is real and that they have been trying to have influence over us through the media and entertainment industry for quite some time now.

go on,call me a nutcase but take a good long hard look at what this world is coming to and tell me you dont say to yourself “something’s not right.” wait another decade or so and if nothing bad happens you can all say im crazy and i have no idea what im talking about.

i would like to elaborate more on my thoughts on the illuminati and why i think they exist but it is getting late.

i will leave you with this however. go type “illuminati” on google and you”ll be surprised what comes up.

i”ll leave everything else to your own devices.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Just had a brief read reminds me of that movie firestarter

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

i agree with you miko

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

thank you carmella and funny you should say that angel because one of the many ways they will try to get to us is through hollywood.

even lady gaga has said some pretty weird things involving demons and illuminati rituals in rolling stone magazine. and even before that conspiracy theorists have been suspecting her of being part of the illuminati due to her questionable hand gestures and performances almost supposedly mimicking occult rituals.

well known rapstars such as lil wayne and dmx have also talked about these kinds of things. think im making this up?,look on youtube and google.

also,why exactly are eyes and pyramids such popular symbols here in america?.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I say leave them to it and not let it affect you I had read on a forum about lady gaga that perhaps she is trying to warn people. To be quite honest I tend not to let others control me after having come through the other end from being abused by a nasty religious woman as a child I tend to just live my life by a few simple rules and not let others dictate how I think, feel, act and live my life yes this tends to upset a few I am not about crushing peoples hopes and dreams I am about encuraging them and yes this too upsets a few but I have gained respect from many along the way as a result. Have you ever listened to that song stairway to heavan backwards apparently there is something in there about the devil. I just think that too many have too much time on their hands. Isn’t scientology another one of those mind control cults I just think that as long as you are abiding by written law and respecting universal law such as treat others how you want to be treated and pay it forward then you should be able to think, feel, and live your life as you please I just think that telling people these things is a little too restricting. Me I will continue to be me I will not pretend to be someone I am not just to please others. I live by a very good saying

If I worried about what other people thought of me then I would either never leave the house or be dead in the ground by now.

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i do agree with you on that one angel. live your life the way you feel is right instead of blindly being a slave to society and organized religion(this is also what THEY want us to do). i am sorry if me posting this thread has offended anybody,that was not my intent.

after hearing and reading about some these things i just felt like posting this to give people here on bitwine something to think about and for them to express thier views regarding this subject. nobody has to believe any of this if they dont.

if you do believe in the illuminati however,do not be afraid of them. instead be positive and trust that they will be dealt with and that as long as we are able to resist them they will crumble. in the end good always triumphs over evil.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

You brought up an interesting subject there will always be a debate about this and psycics and religion and spell casters everywhere you turn there will be a debate as everyone has an opinion on at least one of these things. I just think it is wrong to control people I am against black magic and think it should be bannished from society as that is about affecting free will I was a victim of this I was very sick and it caused me to behave in the oddest manner like I had no control over what I was doing like the part of my brain for reasoning had been blocked I later found out this had been done I am now back to normal and now I would like to have this craft banned from society as it is wrong how people can do this stuff to people I do not know. People are not puppets and so people should not be doing this to people. For me I am careful in what I wish for my wording is very specific to ensure no one is harmed and that is important.

There are so many theories out there floating around take HIV there was a conspiracy that some government engineered this virus to wipe out the human population but the truth is this virus actually came from some primate and a group of humans were exposed to it. I tend not to believe everything I read as there are trouble makers that do exist and get off on other peoples pain I tend to build my own opinion on things based on my own research and gut instinct.

I just think that common sense is lacking in these cults people have been given minds to think for themselves but yet they let others do that for them.

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

again i agree with you. i am not sure if i believe the goverment is actually out there creating viruses because as you said hiv came from primates and it was spreading in africa long before we even knew it existed. the same can be said about many other viruses.

what does scare me however,is how so many drugs make people sick despite being fda approved and they dont even say that you can get these side effects from them. a few examples are this lice shampoo(forgot the name but i do remember using it as a kid when i had lice)that was later pulled off the shelves because it could cause psoriasis(i have had psoriasis ever since i was 12),pills for diabetes called “avandia” have been recalled because they can cause heart trouble and even some young women have gotten messed up after being vaccinated with gardisil. my point is why should medicine make you sick when its supposed to help you?.

over 13 years ago

Miko,

I take it that you have been doing some research, have you seen http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

just clicked on the link and looked around for abit. seems interesting.