Do he want to be with me or her?

over 13 years ago

Hello, I been with this guy for 2 yrs and counting, We have had problem about this young lady from his pass before and she is back again, I love him deeply and belive we r ment to be, but she keeps popping up? I dont kno why he wont let her go? I just want to know if he want to be with me or her, he wont give and direct answer. Please help! Lost in love.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey there?

If you're confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,…   I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your current issue.  Please intimate your both name and dob for detailed and   an accurate, honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward.  Contact me now.

blessing

over 13 years ago

hello, I’m able to help you find the truth. We could see if he wishes to be with her or you.

feel free to contact me Take care

over 13 years ago

Hello, I understand this is very painful for you, and it hurts very much. I would be able to see the future and guide you on what’s happening, I also will offer two free followups for a $20 reading. God bless :)

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

I specialize in love and relationship reading. I have perfect feedback, so you can have a chat with me with confidence. please contact me so I can take a look at this for you.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The thing to remember is that woman is not a problem as long as you follow a few simple rules

Do not act needy and insecure and jealous your partner will pick this up and become distant and spend less time with you and be more drawn to her do not give him a reason to walk away. You have to play your cards right be fun spontaneous and the woman he fell in love with he will be less likely to go to her if you are more the woman he wants to be around.

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hi hun,i know right now you are going through alot of heart ache, how ever i would need your d.o.b to pick up more info. from your picture im seeing that you are a good hearted person you do love this man but latly you and him have been distant.

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

There has to be a reason why he feels tied to her, and or his past, He wouldnt be with you if he didn’t love you, so i would like to offer you a chat session with me to get some answers, to help you build something strong.Blessings-Chanel

over 13 years ago

@ Angel, ur rigr, I have been acting that, way it just bothers me so much. Letting go and let the chips fall as they may!

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

the other day you contacted me but you left. I was going to do a reading for you.