love reading

over 12 years ago
ritaks64 didn't upload a photo

Rita (ritaks64)

7 posts

I am looking for someone to give me a love life reading no specific questions. Just wanting to know direction my love life is headed. dob 7-24-64

over 12 years ago

Hi Rita,

I would be happy to provide you with a love reading. I have a number of options available to you even without any specific questions.

If you are interested come and join me in chat, I always offer a connection before hire.

over 12 years ago

Hello. I’d be happy to give you a reading to see what direction you are going in, as I’m shown. I would need your name as well as the other persons name if one already involved

I offer chat and/or e-mail readings.

have a great day!

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I can give you a general love reading,and tell you where you are most likely to meet a loyal,loving soul mate.we need your time of birth,am or pm,and the city you were born,to draw up a love chart for you.message me and we could talk more.bless you xxx

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

Hi Hon, you’re welcome to discover the possibilities that reside within and around you. It seems you are ready for change and it is only then when the opportunities come your way. You are welcome to drop by if you please for a quick read. Blessings!