Problems with Male Friend

over 12 years ago
uwj didn't upload a photo

Jeff Charboneau (uwj)

6 posts

Hi there,

I am having problems with a male friend. We our having problems in terms of what we expect of the friendship. There has been a fair amount of hurt and disappointment on both ends. There is a sense of caring with him but he tends to pick and chose. I had one psychic saying there won’t be a serious friendship. I’m just looking to see if anyone shares similar views or has other perspectives or input of what could happen next.

Thank you.

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

I am seeing about your fighting with this person… You probably have some karmic issue you are working through… May not need him in your life after… I am not sure if he will be, however I am seeing a women in your future… Somehow this situation is connected to this female I am seeing, or will be… Something, I am not clear on that. It may turn out that you meet her because of something that happens with this friend of yours…

My thoughts are that you both may know her or will, and he may be a bit jealous… Something about maybe when you two stop talking then you will be with her… or your ending with him will be around the same time as you get with her…

If you would like anymore on this come chat with me… Peace and love…

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

From what I see, he seems to take more than he gives. You try to be fair. And, you are the calmer one. If this rings true with you, contact me….first 3 minutes we will make sure the connection is strong for you.

over 12 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

If you’re confused and unsure let me help you. call me when i am on line. god bless

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

Sometimes its not what you say or do that changes the circumstances, only people in question can change themselves. If you’re interested in taking a look at this matter and have questions, feel free to drop by for a chat. Sending you patience and blessings~